Crimson Glory Crimson Glory Holland first press disc, likely the earliest CD pressing of this album ever. The disc itself was made in Japan because at the time only Japan factories were pressing cds.
The Heavy Metal Museum started out as a small record store, opening it's doors in Bedford, Pennsylvania as Tunes-N-Teddies in 1995 -- half record store and half teddy bear shop . (Teddy bears were my now ex-wife's passion) . The store moved into the Antique Depot Flea Market in Duncansville, PA for a few years before going online only. I have been buying, selling, trading and collecting Heavy Metal for over 20 years.
I am Gary Shafer owner / operator of Heavy Metal Museum -- a life long fan of heavy metal music and it's culture. Metal is a lifestyle for me , I reguarly attend shows and my closet is 99.9 percent Heavy Metal clothing. ,I hope to one day open an actual museum , store and concert venue.
1. MERCYFUL FATE – Melissa – test pressing Megaforce Records
2. MERCYFUL FATE – Melissa – test pressing Music For Nations Records
3. MERCYFUL FATE – Melissa – test pressing Roadrunner Records
4. MERCYFUL FATE – Don’t Break The Oath – test pressing Music For Nations Records
5. 1. MERCYFUL FATE – Welcome To the House of Satan (1987 Die Schwarze Maske Variant)
6. CRIMSON GLORY – Self Titled – Test Pressing LP Par records pressing only
7. METALLICA – Kill Em All – Roadrunner Slimline CD
8. MANOWAR – Hail to England – Roadrunner Slimline CD
9. SAVATAGE – Sirens Par Test Pressing LP
10. DIO – Love Potion No. 9 – 7 Inch Vinyl