Crimson Glory Par promo photograph NEVER MEANT TO BE VIEWED BY THE PUBLIC .
This picture was found in an envelope marked “DO NOT DISTRIBUTE” by a relative of Par Records owner
The band originally DID NOT HAVE MASKS and had a “hair metal look”
The Heavy Metal Museum started out as a small record store, opening it's doors in Bedford, Pennsylvania as Tunes-N-Teddies in 1995 -- half record store and half teddy bear shop . (Teddy bears were my now ex-wife's passion) . The store moved into the Antique Depot Flea Market in Duncansville, PA for a few years before going online only. I have been buying, selling, trading and collecting Heavy Metal for over 20 years.
I am Gary Shafer owner / operator of Heavy Metal Museum -- a life long fan of heavy metal music and it's culture. Metal is a lifestyle for me , I reguarly attend shows and my closet is 99.9 percent Heavy Metal clothing. ,I hope to one day open an actual museum , store and concert venue.
1. MERCYFUL FATE – Melissa – test pressing Megaforce Records
2. MERCYFUL FATE – Melissa – test pressing Music For Nations Records
3. MERCYFUL FATE – Melissa – test pressing Roadrunner Records
4. MERCYFUL FATE – Don’t Break The Oath – test pressing Music For Nations Records
5. 1. MERCYFUL FATE – Welcome To the House of Satan (1987 Die Schwarze Maske Variant)
6. CRIMSON GLORY – Self Titled – Test Pressing LP Par records pressing only
7. METALLICA – Kill Em All – Roadrunner Slimline CD
8. MANOWAR – Hail to England – Roadrunner Slimline CD
9. SAVATAGE – Sirens Par Test Pressing LP
10. DIO – Love Potion No. 9 – 7 Inch Vinyl
Leave a Reply